Lisa's Sober Blog Pages Of Interest

Monday 1 January 2018

2017 That Was So Yesterday: Lisa L'Heureux, Still Sober

Happy New Year! It is a cold one past and a bright new cold tomorrow. We are having a traditional Canadian winter. This is a good time to be grateful and count blessings!

As we go into the new year, let us take a moment of silence to remember the ones passed last year, that never made it to 2018.

Alcoholism is as deadly this year as it was last year! Breaking news! I have seen what death and destruction it can do. But I have also seen what it can be like to quit drinking and have a life of fulfilling sobriety.

If anyone is struggling, please know that I continue here, keeping sober myself and speaking to anyone who may be strengthened by my story and work.

I did a Facebook Live at Lisa's Sober Blog on Facebook. It was funny because I was having a technical difficulty and I had to pause the video. After I was paused I went back to do the end of my program and inadvertently began a new Live video from my personal profile page. You may see the video here Lisa's New Year's Video.

I want to do more live videos, as always promoting and selling my books. I want you to buy my books. I want you to hit the like button on my posts and videos. I want you to follow me on Facebook or Instagram or whatever other social media. Thank you in advance!

Life is fine. I am sober almost four and a half years now. I had a bit of an emotional hangover the past two days. I am feeling better. I was in Saskatchewan. It was cold and I was in a lot of different life situations that I am unused to. It was nice to come home after that.

Thank you for reading my short post. Please share my blog with your sobriety network. If you want me to share yours with mine send me an email at LisasSoberBlog@yandex.com.


Since you are here:
Buy the Lisa's Sober Blog books!
They can be purchased at www.lisasestoreandmore.net
Downloads are available at www.lisalheureux.com
Like us on Facebook at Lisa's Sober Blog

Lisa L'Heureux is the author of 7 books. Her work includes the Lisa's Sober Blog Series, This and the Man in the Moon and This One is About Domestic Violence. She lives in Alberta with her family. 4+ years ago, Lisa made a life-altering "career change".

Facebook

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment