13 years in!
I have always become a better person when someone has not liked me. I cannot do right by them. They will never love me. That's something I have had to come to terms with over and over again.
Sobriety has a lot to do with the terms. What are life's terms and conditions when I am sober? Well, one term is that I do not drink. What I gain from that is a minimal amount of respect that would otherwise in many situations not be there. However, it does not get me much respect from people who do not like me. In fact, it is one of the reasons they don't like me. Are we allowed to say that? Hopefully I don't get flagged for that, or flogged. That is a joke. Yanno.
I have not started drinking. It has been over thirteen years! Incroyable! My entire life has been rebuilt. Almost. Totally. Ask me why I haven't been writing the blog? But it's just that my life had suddenly become so full of everything that was happening that I cannot explain it all. I just thought I would tell you later.
I have still a couple of projects happening. I haven't forgotten them. My time is filled finally. It is time to get rid of the things that are no longer working for me. For instance, I decided to quit learning anything "new". It will be enough to focus on what I know and expand on that. Thankfully, I have already done basically everything I wanted to do so I am still able to expand on a lot of material.
Today I have time to get better at something I was doing before. Even all the little things can still add up. I like it when things add up. Lately there has been plenty of work that I have done personally that has "added up"; I am my own best friend and mentor. Just today a woman I thought was going to help me with something potentially very important suddenly backed out. Why? Is what I am doing and about to do too much? Why not help little old me? Just jokes, I am not old. Yet.
Anyway, I see royalties in my bank from people buying my products on Amazon Kindle, so very grateful for each one. That means, to me, that you are there. At least, and even if I don't know you, or even if I do, you are taking the time out of your life to follow my work and look for what I have done. I am on Tik Tok now as lili@jestnajlepsza. I hope you follow me there and enjoy the little videos I make. It's like this, and all my other outlets, a way to pass the time without drinking and drugging.
I look forward to entertaining you at lili@jestnajlepsza on Tik Tok and if you didn't know, Lisa's Sober Blog as Lisa's Sober Blog is on Facebook too. Although I don't post there as much as I used to.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment