Lisa's Sober Blog Pages Of Interest

Tuesday 21 February 2023

I Am Still Here

 Here's an update for you:

I am finishing my Bachelor's. I'm on the graduation list this year. It has been a long and difficult road to this. My internal family had grown exponentially over the past 6 years. I lost my bio mom. Two of my siblings passed away. These were not Co-v-id related. 

I'm still writing. You can see and find my books in the shop at www.lisalheureux.com. 

I have the idea for a new book and soon as I can get it on paper it will be available in my store.

We are looking forward to new and exciting prospects this year. There are reels and videos to be made. You can find my personal reels on Facebook. Follow me on social media.

Have a look at my services webpage ad see if there's anything we can do for YOU today.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment